These easy do-ahead desserts are perfect for a party. Keep a batch in your freezer and top with preserves or cherry pie filling just before serving.
- 24 wafers vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper or foil baking liners. Place one vanilla wafer in each cup.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the nutmeg and vanilla. Pour mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely, then top with cherry pie filling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.