One-serving-size cheesecakes. You can top with fruit, preserves, nuts, or chocolate.
- 12 wafers vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Line muffin tin with foil liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, and mix well. Pour over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until set. Remove from pan when cool. Chill before serving.