This fun, kid-approved s'mores recipe is made in the oven in miniature cast iron skillets for a campfire feeling without the campfire.
- 4 graham cracker squares
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (such as Hershey's®), broken into 4 pieces
- 2 large marshmallows, halved
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place 1 graham cracker square in each of 4 miniature cast iron skillets. Top each graham cracker square with 1 piece of chocolate, and 1/2 marshmallow.
- Place skillets in the preheated oven and cook until marshmallows begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove miniature skillets from oven and gently press marshmallows into chocolate with a spatula.