Spinach, salsa, seasoning, and Cheddar cheese give zesty, savory flavor to this Mexican cream cheese dip that's perfect for entertaining.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Mexican-style seasoning blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine salsa, spinach, cream cheese, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and Mexican seasoning in a large bowl. Spread into an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until heated through and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.