Take your affogato to another level with this Mexican version where tequila and coffee liqueur are added to the espresso and poured over chocolate ice cream.
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 ounce fresh brewed espresso
- ½ ounce tequila (such as Patron Roca®)
- ½ ounce coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (Optional)
- 3 chocolate-covered coffee beans (Optional)
- Place ice cream in a coffee mug. Stir together hot espresso, tequila, and coffee liqueur in a small glass; pour over ice cream. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans.