Hearty cooked whole grains are tossed in a lemon vinaigrette, then mixed with chopped parsley, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and mint leaves.
- 1 bag Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, uncooked
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (Optional)
- Prepare Multi-Grain Medley according to package directions, substituting broth for water. Cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, shallots and mustard. Fold in Multi-Grain Medley and remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If desired, top with feta cheese.