This delicious mascarpone ice cream with strawberries and raspberries is made without an ice cream maker, and it is ready to eat in a couple of hours.
- ½ pound sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 11 ounces plain yogurt
- Combine strawberries, raspberries, sugar, and vanilla sugar in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Pass mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl.
- Add mascarpone cheese and yogurt to the bowl with the berry mixture. Stir until well combined. Transfer to a lidded container; cover and freeze for about 2 hours.