Put an Italian spin on this traditional Asian dish with bibb lettuce filled with fresh antipasto made from Margherita(R) Pepperoni, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, capers and your favorite Italian cheese.
- 2 ounces thickly sliced, diced deli Margherita® Sandwich or Stick Pepperoni
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 24 leaves Boston or Bibb lettuce
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a medium bowl; mix well. (Mixture may be prepared up to 4 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Just before serving, spoon antipasto mixture into lettuce leaves; roll up. Or, arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter with the bowl of antipasto mixture and let guests make their own wraps.