Limeade concentrate and a shot of tequila give this frozen pie a bit of a kick.
- ½ (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- ½ (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
- Whisk together the limeade concentrate, milk, tequila, and triple sec in a bowl. Fold in the whipped topping, and pour into the prepared pie crust. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.