Enjoy your breakfast in cookie form with this recipe featuring coconut, chocolate chips, and maple nut granola.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup maple nut granola
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend flour, baking powder, ginger, and baking soda together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar and butter in another bowl to form a smooth paste. Add eggs; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add flour mixture; beat until a smooth dough forms. Stir in granola, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned on top, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.