Oat flour, almond butter, applesauce, and maple syrup star in these easy, make-ahead protein squares that are great for lunch boxes or on-the-go snacking.
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup crunchy almond butter
- 4 cups oat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine applesauce, maple syrup, and almond butter in a large mixing bowl. Add oat flour, cinnamon, cocoa, and protein powder; mix until well combined. Spread into the prepared dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into 30 squares and wrap in parchment paper.