Make a mound of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate candies with this simple recipe. For delicious variations, try flavored liqueurs in place of the vanilla extract.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In large saucepan, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Transfer the mixture into a medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls; roll in desired covering and/or decorate them. Refrigerate in a tightly covered dish.