You can have an effective and low-carb replacement for mashed potatoes using just cauliflower, cream cheese, garlic, and seasoned salt.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as LAWRY'S®), or to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cauliflower in boiling water until tender, about 6 minutes; drain. Pat cauliflower dry with paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Blend cauliflower, cream cheese, garlic, and seasoned salt in a food processor until mostly smooth.