Beginner cooks will appreciate this quick and easy keto salmon curry recipe with coconut milk and green beans.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cups diced green beans
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound salmon fillets, diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can chilled coconut milk, solid cream only
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Heat coconut oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add green beans and saute until nearly tender, about 3 minutes. Pour in stock and bring to a boil. Add salmon, curry powder, and garlic powder. Add coconut cream, reduce heat, and simmer until salmon flesh flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with basil.