If you're looking for a fun and fancy low-carb dessert for a special occasion, look no further than these cheesecake-stuffed strawberries.
- 1 pound whole fresh strawberries
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Core the strawberries with a paring knife.
- Combine cream cheese and heavy cream in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add erythritol and vanilla extract and continue beating until light and fluffy and stiff peaks form. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a tip. Fill the core of each strawberry and about 1 inch outside the core with cream cheese filling. Place on a plate, cover, and refrigerate strawberries until filling is chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.