This lightened-up and gluten-free version of a great lunchtime meal will make you think of bacon, lettuce, and turkey in a whole new way.
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon
- 12 slices deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- (8-inch) lengths of baking string
- Dry lettuce leaves on paper towels. Spread each with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Place bacon between paper towels on a microwave-safe plate. Heat in the microwave until crispy, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Top each lettuce leaf with 3 slices turkey, 2 slices bacon, and 1 slice Swiss cheese. Roll up and tie each wrap with a length of baking string.