These low-carb, almond flour-based pancakes have a hint of cinnamon and are super fluffy due to the beaten egg whites--an easy, delicious, breakfast recipe without the guilt.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond milk
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Sift together almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Fold mixture into beaten egg whites. Stir in vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add almond milk to mixture; use a spatula and folding method to gently mix until batter is well combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-low heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.