Tortilla chips are piled high with barbeque sauce, shredded chicken, and Cheddar cheese in this quick and easy recipe for loaded nachos.
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips, or to taste
- 1 cup barbeque sauce, or to taste
- 4 cups shredded roasted chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is heated through, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread a single layer of tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet. Top with 1/2 the chicken mixture and 1 1/4 cups Cheddar cheese. Place another layer of tortilla chips over cheese and top with remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Cheddar cheese is melted and golden brown, about 10 minutes.