Four cheeses, including smoked Gouda and Jarlsberg, turn a night at home--alone--into a mischievously cheesy pizza party.
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared pizza dough
- cornmeal, or as needed
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded smoked Jarlsberg cheese
- ⅓ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) with a pizza stone or inverted sheet tray on the middle rack.
- Allow dough to come to room temperature, covered, on the counter.
- Lightly dust a pizza peel or inverted sheet tray with cornmeal. Roll dough into a 16-inch circle on top. Top dough with marinara sauce, mozzarella, Gouda, Jarlsberg, Parmesan, and basil. Transfer pizza directly on to the preheated stone.
- Bake in the preheated oven until preferred level of browning is attained, 14 to 16 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 6 slices.