Lemon-limey, cilantro-flavored, creamy avocado is spread on crunchy toast and topped with fresh sprouts for an amazingly light zesty lunch.
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 radishes, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro, or to taste
- olive oil
- 1 squeeze lime juice
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 dash salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 slices bread
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts, or to taste
- Combine avocado, radishes, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mash roughly, leaving a few chunks of avocado.
- Toast bread until it is nice and crispy, about 2 minutes. Spread avocado mixture evenly over the bread. Add sprouts and season with salt.