Full of sweet and sour citrus flavor, this lemon-lime cheesecake is made with Neufchatel cheese and baked in a graham cracker crust.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ large lemons, juiced
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat Neufchatel cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in flour. Mix on medium speed until combined. Add eggs and mix well. Add Greek yogurt and beat on medium speed; add lemon and lime juices and mix well until combined. Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, 50 to 60 minutes. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate before serving, at least 2 hours.