Lamb ribs are marinated in a wine honey mixture that's a mashup of Middle Eastern and European flavors, then roasted until tender.
- 3 ½ pounds lamb ribs
- 2 medium (2-1/2" dia)s onions, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place lamb in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine onions, white wine, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, garlic, cinnamon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and pour mixture all over lamb. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roast lamb in the preheated oven until browned and tender, about 1 hour 10 minutes.