This is a great marinade for beef short ribs, chicken, or steak. Serve with steamed rice, beer, and kim chee.
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, green onion, garlic, toasted sesame seeds, flour, and pepper. Place meat in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight.