How simple can a salmon recipe be? Just bake fillets with a combination of barbeque sauce and raspberry jam for a delicious and pretty main dish.
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets into the prepared baking dish with skin sides down.
- Stir the barbeque sauce and raspberry jam together in a small bowl.
- Generously brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes. Brush again with the sauce mixture after the first 15 minutes of baking time.