Full of sweet, tropical flavor, these cream cheese-stuffed crescent rolls are served with a tangy lemon and raspberry sauce, making them perfect for dessert or breakfast.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅛ cup Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough (such as Pillsbury®
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted, or more as needed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, or as needed
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup water, or more as needed
- ⅛ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, Key lime juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer.
- Unroll and lay 1/2 of the can of crescent rolls in the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese. Brush melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- While crescents are baking, crush raspberries in a saucepan and add 1/4 cup water, sugar, apricot jam, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Bring to a simmer. Cook until smooth, adding more water as needed.
- Let crescents cool and serve with sauce.