Simple, savory, cheesy, and spicy, this quick and easy keto chicken breast recipe is great for grilling.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 jalapeno peppers, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken breast on a flat work surface. Slice horizontally through the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Open the 2 sides and spread them out like butterfly wings. Repeat with remaining breasts.
- Combine garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over chicken breasts.
- Combine jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Spread mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
- Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook on the hot grill until bacon is cooked and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).