Simple chorizo, pepper Jack cheese, and cilantro keto-friendly egg muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast, or freeze and keep them for later!
- ½ pound chorizo sausage
- ½ white onion, diced
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- ⅛ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with baking spray with flour (such as Pam®).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add chorizo and onion; pan fry about 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a splash of water. Add shredded pepper Jack cheese and cilantro to egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup half-full. Spoon chorizo mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes.