These crumbly and luscious keto and gluten-free cream cheese cookies are just so simple and easy to make. Drizzled with dark chocolate for extra decadence.
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla extract; whisk until smooth.
- Combine almond flour and salt in a bowl; whisk into butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, until a crumbly dough is formed. Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets; flatten with a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on a wire rack. Once completely cool, drizzle with melted dark chocolate.