Hearty kale makes a delicious green salad with sunflower seeds and dried cranberries.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bunch kale, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add kale, tomato, sunflower seeds, and cranberries; toss to combine.