Full of New Mexico-inspired flavor, this easy chilled guacamole is stuffed with chile peppers, avocados, and cream cheese.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (such as Philadelphia®), softened
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Hatch green chile peppers (Optional)
- 3 hot yellow chile peppers, finely chopped (Optional)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or more to taste
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- salt to taste
- Pit and spoon avocados into a small bowl and add cream cheese. Mash together until well blended.
- Add tomatoes and peppers to the mixture and mix well. Mix in lime juice, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt. Chill for at least 20 minutes before serving.