Warm up any weeknight with a bowl of this quick and easy noodle soup swimming with udon noodles, bell peppers, carrots, and more vegetables!
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) package fresh udon noodles
- 1 cup hot vegetable broth
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- Bring water and olive oil to a boil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add noodles. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mostly tender, about 3 minutes. Add vegetable broth and carrot; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add green bell pepper, celery, and soy sauce; stir and bring to a boil for 1 minute more. Sprinkle green onions on top.