A delicious meal made easy with Smithfield. This tenderloin dish, topped with marinara is everything you thought it would be.
- 1 Smithfield® Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 slices Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil, loosely packed
- ¾ cup Marinara sauce, warmed (Optional)
- Freeze tenderloin for 1 1/2 hours. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut tenderloin lengthwise into 5 thin slices; pound to 1/4-inch thick.
- Beat cream cheese and onion powder until smooth. Stir in bacon, Parmesan and basil; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each pork strip. Roll up and secure with wooden skewer; place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F. Serve topped with warm marinara sauce.