Super hearty and full of flavor and texture from vegetables, beans, and salami, this Italian-style salad comes complete with a zesty vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- ½ pound provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 ounces dried salami, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 romaine heart, diced, bitter parts discarded
- 1 head radicchio, diced
- ¼ head broccoli, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 hothouse cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 radishes, diced
- 10 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 avocado, diced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon liquid amino acids (such as Bragg®)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 sprigs oregano, leaves only
- Combine garbanzo beans, provolone cheese, salami, romaine, radicchio, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, radishes, and olives in a large mixing bowl. Gently mix in avocado.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, vinegar, liquid amino acids, salt, and pepper in a lidded jar. Cover the jar and shake to mix. Add oregano and close the jar; shake vinaigrette well.
- Add 2/3 of the vinaigrette to the salad and toss; taste salad before adding more. Plate and serve.