Use up those corned beef and cabbage leftovers in these delicious egg rolls!
- 4 ounces chopped corned beef
- 1 cup shredded steamed cabbage
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 (7 inch square) egg roll wrappers
- 1 ½ quarts oil for deep frying
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface a few at a time. Place about 1/2 cup of the mixture into the center of each wrap. Roll up into logs according to the directions on the package. Wet the edge with water to seal.
- Fry rolls a few at a time, turning if necessary, for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove from hot oil to drain on paper towels.