Use your Instant Pot(R) to make oatmeal and you'll get a wonderful texture. This oatmeal is flavored with strawberries and cream.
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ cup 1% milk
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons dried strawberries
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced (Optional)
- Pour water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Set elevated trivet inside of the pot.
- Mix milk, oats, freeze-dried strawberries, cream, cinnamon sugar, and salt together in a small glass bowl. Set bowl on top of the trivet. Close and lock the lid. Select Porridge function; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Garnish oatmeal with fresh strawberries.