Use your Instant Pot(R) and Chinese bamboo steamer baskets to steam any vegetables until crisp and tender.
- 2-tier 6 1/2- inch bamboo steamer basket with lid
- 4 large cauliflower florets, stems removed
- 4 large broccoli florets, stems removed
- 1 large carrot
- 16 fresh green beans
- 2 leaves napa cabbage
- Soak the steamer basket in water for 30 minutes.
- Wash cauliflower and broccoli florets. Peel and wash the carrot. Cut carrot in half and cut each half into 4 sticks, for 8 sticks total. Trim green beans.
- Remove steamer baskets from the water. Place one cabbage leaf on the bottom of one basket. Put the cauliflower florets, stem side down, on top of the leaf in a single layer. Add 8 green beans and 4 carrot sticks between the cauliflower florets. Place the second basket on top. Line the top basket with the remaining cabbage leaf. Put the broccoli florets, stem side down, on top of the leaf in a single layer. Add 8 green beans and 4 carrot sticks between the broccoli florets.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the bottom of an 6-quarter electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add the basket and cover with the lid. Close and lock the cooker lid. Select low pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 1 minute. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Turn off the cooker when the timer rings. Wait for 3 minutes. Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Set the baskets onto plates to serve the vegetables in the baskets for a decorative touch. Use chopsticks to serve.