Pancetta and Brussels sprouts are roasted in your Instant Pot(R) for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is keto and paleo-friendly.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pancetta bacon, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Melt butter and add pancetta; cook until crispy, about 3 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts; cook until golden, about 7 minutes. Pour vegetable broth over Brussels sprouts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.