Use silicone trays and your Instant Pot(R) to prep a large batch of breakfasts burritos ahead of time and freeze for busy mornings.
- 3 silicone ice cube trays for water bottles
- cooking spray
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 sheets aluminum foil
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Spray ice cube trays with nonstick cooking spray. Divide bacon, Cheddar cheese, bell pepper, and green onions among the molds.
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper together in a measuring glass with a pour spout. Slowly pour egg mixture into the molds until they are full but not overflowing. Spray foil sheets with cooking spray and seal each mold individually.
- Pour 1 1/4 cups water into the bottom of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and place a trivet inside. Carefully stack all 3 molds on top of the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 15 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Transfer molds to a clean work surface, remove foil, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn molds over to release the cooked filling. Place one in the center of each flour tortilla and roll into burritos. Let burritos cool. Wrap in parchment paper, place in a large resealable plastic bag, and freeze.