This quick and easy dump-style Alfredo dish made with angel hair is a family-approved meal that's prepared in an Instant Pot(R) for busy weeknights.
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine cream, broth, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in the bottom of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Stir to combine. Break pasta in half and lay it on top, making sure pasta is covered with liquid without stirring it. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in Parmesan cheese.