Individual cacio e pepe lasagnas.
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease four 8-ounce ramekins. Break 12 lasagna noodles into 2-inch pieces; save any remaining noodles for another use.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix drained noodles, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Pecorino cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 2 teaspoons pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Divide noodle mixture among the prepared ramekins. Top with remaining Pecorino cheese, olive oil, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.