Transform leftover taco shells into dessert with ice cream sundae toppings such as chocolate sauce, caramel, sprinkles, and M&M's(R).
- 1 (1 ounce) square dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 hard taco shell
- 1 teaspoon assorted sprinkles
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon mini candy-coated chocolate pieces (such as mini M&M's®)
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon caramel ice cream topping, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chocolate whipped topping
- 1 maraschino cherry, halved
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, about 1 minute.
- Dip ends of taco shell into the melted chocolate. Dip in sprinkles. Scoop ice cream into taco shell. Top with candy-coated chocolate, chocolate sauce, caramel, whipped topping, and maraschino cherry.