This granola is not just for breakfast, it'll also satisfy any sweet tooth; with coconut, macadamia nuts, and raisins, it tastes like dessert.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup roasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine oats, almonds, macadamia nuts, and coconut in a large bowl. Heat olive oil, honey, butter, and brown sugar together in a separate microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until butter is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Whisk butter mixture until brown sugar is dissolved; stir in salt, turmeric, and cinnamon. Pour butter mixture over oat mixture; toss to coat thoroughly. Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake granola in preheated oven until well-toasted and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet to set, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in raisins.