Tender Brussels sprouts are tossed in a buttery honey Dijon sauce. This recipe can easily be doubled, or even tripled, to serve a crowd.
- 10 sprouts Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 ½ teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Place Brussels sprouts into a saucepan filled with lightly salted water.
- Boil over medium high heat until Brussels sprouts are just tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Mix butter, honey, Dijon mustard, dill weed, and onion powder in a large bowl.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in mustard mixture to coat.