Simple, savory-sweet cubes of sweet potato are roasted in the oven with honey, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. Remove sweet potato cubes with a slotted spoon, and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn oven heat up to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and bake until browned, another 15 minutes.