Have this bloody mary mix on hand for Sunday morning brunch beverages as a better option than the store-bought variety.
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Stir tomato juice, lime juice, pickled jalapeno pepper juice, vinegar, white sugar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, pepper, cloves, onion powder, and garlic powder in a 2-quart pitcher.