Chicken breasts seasoned with Hidden Valley(R) Ranch Seasoning and chili powder are simmered in a slow cooker with green chiles and white beans to make this white chicken chili.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans canned diced green chiles
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ bunch Fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup Canned corn
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 teaspoons Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Diced avocados
- Place chicken breasts in the pot of a slow cooker. Sprinkle with the Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning mix and chili powder. Top with the onion, green chiles (with liquid), beans, and chicken broth. Stir together and cover. Cook on high heat for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred, and add back to the slow cooker. If creamy white chicken chili is desired, stir in heavy cream and cook on high heat just until warmed through and slightly thickened. Serve warm, topped with garnishes of choice.