This hearty pasta and beef dish will satisfy anyone's hunger.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups uncooked spiral pasta
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt margarine in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, and stir in the ground beef and onion. Cook until onion is tender and beef is evenly browned. Reduce heat to low.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomato juice, water, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and pepper. Pour into the beef mixture.
- Stir pasta into the skillet. Cover, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the mixture from heat, and stir in sour cream and sherry. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.