This chocolate and hazelnut crostata makes an impressive dessert topped with fresh raspberries and little mint leaves.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate baking bar, melted, cooled
- 2 ounces white chocolate baking bar, melted
- ¼ teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup whipping cream, whipped
- 12 fresh raspberries
- Small mint leaves or other small edible leaves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll crust to 12 inches. Fit in bottom and up side of 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim edge. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until beginning to brown. With back of wooden spoon, gently press out any bubbles.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and Stevia In The Raw until creamy. Add hazelnuts, eggs and melted semisweet and chocolate; mix well. Spread in partially baked crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 1 hour. Mix melted white chocolate baking bar with oil. With fork, drizzle over surface of tart. Let stand until set, about 1 hour. Or place in refrigerator 15 minutes to set quickly. Cut in wedges to serve. Garnish each wedge with a dollop of whipped cream, a raspberry and green leaves.