Chicken baked in an ever-popular sweet and sour sauce enhanced with orange juice, sugar and wine.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, white wine, and melted butter or margarine. Mix well.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour sweet and sour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sauce has reduced to a thick glaze.