Simple to make and very yummy for the tummy! A very fruity and tasty recipe!
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs, bananas and pineapple. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Fold in coconut and walnuts. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.